CORBY 2 THEMES: Justin Bieber Theme by Corby2Downloads

Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012



You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing
We're just friends, what are you saying?
Say there's another and look right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time
And I was like...

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Download Corby 2 Themes Here




This installation guide is for SAMSUNG Corby 2 user...

1.Click the Download button to get the .smt file
2. Send .smt  file from your PC to your mobile via USB or Bluetooth 
3. Go to MENU > My Files > Themes > Tap the name of the theme (e.g.heroesofnewerth.smt)
4. Tap Set and Exit and you're done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

For feedbacks and suggestions, use the comment box below. Please don't use offensive language and respect other visitors. Thank you!

P.S. All spam and promotional links will be deleted.